Click here for information regarding remote access training.
Students Will Learn:
- Using the Document Object Model (DOM) to access the HTML elements on the page dynamically
- Creating and using variables
- Using event handlers to handle user-triggered events
- Using regular expressions with string methods to perform basic validation
- Working with primitive data types
- Passing arguments to a function
- Using conditional constructs and loops
- Working with JSON objects
- Using Ajax to make asynchronous calls to a web server
||Working with Strings, Numbers and Arrays
||Browser Object Model
|Introduction to the Document Object Model (DOM)
|Working with Forms
||Using Regular Expressions
"The instructor was great and the rule of three helped me understand the material. You can't beat: Talk about it. See it. Do it."
E.K., Intersec Design
"Very good course covered many interesting topics. I learned a really tremendous amount for only 3 days. This will greatly help me in my current job."
C.H., Net QOS