Advanced Web Application Development Using ASP.NET Web Forms, C# and AJAX
Click here for information regarding remote access training.
Students Will Learn:
- Personalizing ASP.NET sites using themes, skins and profiles
- Creating custom controls
- Building portal applications using ASP.NET
- Creating a flexible security infrastructure
- Working with the HTTP runtime
- Localizing applications for multiple languages
- Building accessible Web sites
- Using caching to improve Web application performance
- Using asynchronous page processing
- Configuring and managing ASP.NET Web applications
- Using ASP.NET AJAX server controls including the ScriptManager, UpdatePanel, UpdateProgress, and Timer controls
- Downloading and installing the Ajax Control Toolkit
- Building AJAX-enabled Web services
- Including the jQuery library on an ASP.NET Web Form
Course Description: This course provides experienced ASP.NET Web Form developers with the knowledge required to effectively architect complex web-enabled applications. Upon completion, students will be able to optimize their use of ASP.NET technologies to build efficient and flexible systems.
In this course students learn how to managing the appearance of a site using CSS, themes and skins, including how to use the Profile to personalize a web site. Students also learn how to build custom controls, as well as build dashboard applications using ASP.NET Web Parts.
Coverage includes how the ASP.NET Pipeline works and how to inject custom processing using HTTP handlers and modules. The course also shows how to create and act as a consumer of WCF Web Services.
Students learn how to use both ASP.NET AJAX and jQuery to generate dynamic client-side code that enriches the experience of the user, along with techniques to improve the performance of their ASP.NET Web Sites.
Other topics include: debugging techniques; building secure web sites and designing web sites that work for different cultures (internationalization).
Comprehensive hands-on labs provide reinforcement of the topics covered in the course and practical experience deploying solutions.
Advanced Web Application Development Using ASP.NET Web Forms, C# and AJAX Course Overview:
|Managing Site Appearance
||Personalizing Web Sites
|Building Custom Controls
||Building Dashboards with Web Parts
|Working with the HTTP Runtime
||WCF Web Services
|Using ASP.NET AJAX
||Using jQuery with ASP.NET
|Implementing Asynchronous Page Processing
||Designing ASP.NET Web Sites that Work with Different Cultures
|Building Secure ASP.NET Applications
||Building Ultra-Fast ASP.NET Web Sites
|Debugging and Tracing ASP.NET Web Sites
"Very thorough presentation of the course. Lab exercises and the demo's through each module helped understand the topic more."
J.W., NHS Wales